My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://freckleberryfinds.com/
and update your bookmarks.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bummas Review + Free Shipping for Spring!

I'm not an accomplished seamstress. Heck, I can hardly do cross stitch! So when other moms were able to whip up cute cloth wipes in no time, I was wildly jealous. I made do with cut up receiving blankets, and that did the trick until they started to unravel on me. I happened upon Bummas through other blogs, and knew that these wipes were going to be awesome!



I was right! Not only do they work well as cloth wipes, they also saved the day when we had an especially nasty sneeze from my 2 year old. As their website states, "Bummas are small soft, luxurious baby-sized cloths made especially for drying baby bottoms, as well as blocking those surprise squirts. And with a little douse of water, they can also replace wet wipes for clean up of sensitive bums. They are small enough to conveniently carry on the go and durable enough to wash over and over again and won’t pill shrink or fade."

I recieved Bummas in The Wild Ones colors. They are too cute! Fun colors never hurt one bit :). These wipes are the best out there! In celebration of the first day of Spring (I don't know about you, but I'm ecstatic that winter is over!), Bummas is offering FREE SHIPPING to the US & Canada on March 20th, 21st, and 22nd! Additionally, they're having FREE SHIPPING in honor of Earth Day, April 22nd! Head on over and check out their fantastic product and pick up a set for your little one! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are cute, and what great colors!!! I am stopping by with the blog hops, I loved your review. I'll have to keep these in mind for gift giving.

    I'm following now, and would love a follow back. I'm at http://homeschoolblogger.com/brindamorr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you and would love a follow back!
    Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make sure that you leave your email address in your comment if it is not posted on your profile. I gotta have a way to contact you if you win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Grey Bloom Designs