My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://freckleberryfinds.com/
and update your bookmarks.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Freshly Picked - Artisan Edition


Congratulations to the lucky winner of Panstoria's Artisan Scrapbooking Software ... lovely!


I will be emailing you shortly to let you know that You've Been Picked. 

Don't forget about my other giveaway currently running! 
Baby Bond Nursing Sash and Cover (3/28)

Stay tuned, folks. Big changes are coming to Freckleberry Finds and I can't wait for you all to see them! Get geared up for tons of giveaways after the site redesign! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I have already donwloaded the software and am working on scrapbooking:)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure that you leave your email address in your comment if it is not posted on your profile. I gotta have a way to contact you if you win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Grey Bloom Designs